The best tactical / hunting / optics store

Friday, June 17, 2011

Fashion Show

I got like 20 comments about my pants and shoes and I also got several fashion advices. I took 3 photos about my pants and my shoes to close the conversation. Both my shoes and pants from the Walmart. (Or J.C.Penny, I don't remember.)
I thought pro-firearm people like camo, black, ODgreen clothes, but maybe I was wrong. I don't really care. I'm not a veteran, I'm not a militia member (But sure I support them, it's about the 2nd Amendment.), I just I like comfortable camo or military surplus clothes.

My good old "Air Speed" camo shoes

Not BDU, not military surplus, it's "American Living"

I think most of the moder fashion clothes are make people look like bums. People pay $150 for such such pants. In Europe people wear pants like this, when they are showeling the cr*p out from a pig den.
End of the fashion show. I hope everything is clarified now, let's go back to the guns-knives-freedom topic. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment